Business Owners Policy – Serving California
As a business owner, you strive to make decisions that are right for your business, your employees and yourself. This includes decisions about business insurance. You know you need excellent coverage. You don’t, however, have time to become an expert in business insurance. That’s where One City Insurance can help.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines property, liability and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, One City Insurance will work with you to find the right combination of business insurance coverage to meet your specific needs. Contact us today!
Supplemental Coverage Available
- Extended liability for additional insureds.
- Debris removal, personal property.
- Tools and equipment.
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs—with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response—when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates—many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact One City Insurance for more information. Give us a call at 323-312-5258
General Liability Insurance
Protecting the businesses of California
General liability, also known as “commercial liability insurance” is a broad commercial insurance policy that covers general liability exposures of a business. Coverage typically includes product One City Insurance recommends that all businesses have general liability coverage in place.
What you need to know about commercial liability insurance
Take a look at the list below for additional general liability coverages that are often available.
Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
Errors & Omissions (E&O) covers professionals for negligence and errors or omissions that injure their clients or cause damage to a third party’s data. This type of insurance is particularly important to licensed professionals such as accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, architects, engineers and technology companies. One City Insurance recommends that all professional and technology companies have E&O coverage.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Employment Practices Liability Insurance for employers covers employment-related liabilities other than on-the-job injuries. This can include legal fees and damages for suits such as wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and other alleged violations of employees’ legal rights. If you have employees, One City Insurance recommends considering this type of coverage.
Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)
D&O covers directors and officers of a company for negligent acts or omissions and for misleading statements that result in lawsuits against the company. There is a variety of Directors and Officers coverage available such as corporate reimbursement coverage, personal liability, and entity coverage. D&O policies may be broadened to include coverage for employment practices liability as well.
To find out more about these, as well as other products and services, call One City Insurance at 323-312-5258 and we’ll help make sure you’re properly covered.
Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
One City Insurance can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you’ll see on the bottom line.
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed, as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider this workers compensation coverage.
California- What you need to know about workers compensation insurance
Some Workers Compensation coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
Whether you’re a contractor looking for a complex bid bond or a business owner in need of a simple license and permit bond, One City Insurance is here to help. We know that you can’t conduct business or win the job without the backing of a solid surety bond. That’s why we only work with the most reputable and trustworthy surety providers.
One City Insurance partners with only the best sureties to give you outstanding products supported by value-added services to contractors and businesses.
Here are some of the types of bonds we can provide:
- Contract Bonds
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- Supply bonds
- Commercial Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds – Contractor License; Highway and Street Permit; Agent/Adjuster/Broker License; Fuel Dealer; Professional License; Automobile Dealer; and Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Probate Bonds – Administrator; Executor; Guardian; and Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official – Notary Public; Sheriff; Deputy Sheriff; Constable; Jailer; County/City/School Treasurer Bonds; Court Clerk; Loan Closing Attorney; and FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds – Plaintiff Replevin; Plaintiff Attachment; and Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds
- ERISA (Pension Plans),
- Business Services Bonds (e.g. janitorial, home health care or security)
- Financial Institution Bonds and D&O Coverage
- Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.
To find out more about our surety products and services please contact One City Insurance 323-312-5258.